How the SHOWER SOCK® Works?
How SHOWERSOCK works?
The SHOWERSOCK is a disposable sock with anti-bacterial, anti-fungal as well as fragrance and moisturizing properties.
Think of it as a shower cap for your feet except that you are also able to wash your feet through the sock while the sock is protecting you from fungal and bacterial infections.
Many mine workers, gym goers and campers use communal showers. Being in a public environment, there is literally thousands of people using these facilities daily. Sandals (slops) which are sometimes used is not effective as fungus and bacteria binds to the slops and spread to other areas.
Let us face it, no facility you may be attending, especially in public can be cleaned before every person uses the shower. This exposes you to fungal infections like Athletes foot, Candida, warts as well as bacterial infections.
This is where SHOWERSOCK serves you.
It only takes a minute to put on your SHOWERSOCK, before entering the shower or change room.
Enjoy the shower with confidence because the fabric which makes up the SHOWERSOCK, reduces your risk from fungal or bacterial infections.
Once you are done, remove the socks and dispose of them by using the recycle bin.
The SHOWERSOCK can be used up to three times.
Antibacterial as well as Antifungal Properties
The SHOWER SOCK® is treated with antibacterial and antifungal chemicals containing SILVERPLUS™ which is well known as the Earth’s Antimicrobial
- SILVERPLUS™ is the world’s leading silver ion technology for obtaining hygiene, protection & freshness in everyday life and under extreme conditions
- With EPA-registered active ingredients
- Complies with Oeko-Tex standard 100
- Bluesign approved
The SHOWER SOCK® is treated with microcapsule technology for bursting freshness and long-lastingness.
- This technology allows for the microcapsules to attach itself to the fibers of the fabric and each time the fabric is disturbed, the fragrance is released.
- Long lasting fragrance.
- Not only does it leave the feet feeling fresh and smelling great, but also helps keep the facility and environment smelling good.
The SHOWER SOCK® is treated with a product containing Lanolin
- Lanolin is a natural product that has been specifically purified but not been chemically after-treated
- It is used in face creams owing to its moisturizing effect and is absorbed well and quickly by the skin
- Lanolin also has excellent properties that accelerate the pace of healing